Friday, November 6, 2009

New Blog, New Adventure!

Hi!  I'm Shellie and I am excited to start down this new adventure of blogging.  I love to write.  My daddy's a writer and I would like to carry on his tradition.  I can better express myself on paper.  There is something exciting about it!  No limits to it.  I can say whatever I like, whenever I would like.  I also can hit delete. :)  It is always good to know that I can erase any mistakes.  My dad always said there is no good writing, there is only good rewriting.

I am planning on sharing my heart about my life and my walk with God.  I hope this is an encouragement to you as well.  I am excited to get started!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, Shellie! I am addicted to blogging! Congrats and I will for sure follow! If you need anything let me know. I make blog buttons! Once you get settled, I'd be happy to make one for you!

    ReplyDelete